PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Fieldstone Management, LLC is a subsidiary of Fieldstone Services.
Member Organizations:Community Association Institute
Manufactured Housing Communities of Oregon
Oregon Manufactured Housing Association
We have been actively involved in the management, development and/or construction of a wide array of property types including
planned unit developments, condominiums, shopping centers, motels, manufactured home communities, multi-family properties and warehouses.
Our focus is limited to the following property types and only within Central Oregon:
- Homeowner Associations
- Manufactured Home Communities
- Multi-family Properties
Market Area: With one exception our management services are limited to Central Oregon.
Certified Community Manager: Certified by NBC-CAM (National Board of Certification for Community Association Managers).
- Licensed property management in Oregon
- Licensed Principal real estate broker
- Licensed general contractor (affiliated entity - CCB 96481)
Bonding: In addition to the licensing and regulation set forth by the State of Oregon for property management, your associations'
funds are insured when handled by us.
Screening: We screen applicants for credit history, criminal background and adverse public record history using information obtained from
credit bureaus, Deschutes County public record data, State of Oregon public record database.
Property Opinions: On an hourly consulting basis plus expenses (one hour minimum; expenses + 15%), we can make site condition opinion reports that
include observations of structures, mechanical systems, landscaping, neighborhoods, potential compliance risks, tenant mix, target market
and utility expenditures. However such findings and opinions are not based upon or to be deemed as a professional, structural, legal or
environmental assessment but they will be based upon 35 years of real estate experience.
Consulting: Let our extensive background in property development, construction and ownership work for you. In addition to Property Opinion
Reports, we can review and possibly make suggestions to upgrade your rental agreements, rules, site issues, etc.
Construction Services: The following tasks would be performed by a related entity which is a licensed, bonded and insured contractor in the State of
Oregon which would perform work as a part of the Fieldstone contract. The use of the term "we" in this section is exclusive to that
entity and not Fieldstone.
- Renovations/Restorations: Our services can include restoring damaged areas and surfaces up to the point of acceptable or
higher standards. This includes drywall, doors, fixtures, appliances, concrete, roofs, gutters, yards, etc.
- Additions: We have experience in clubhouse construction, infrastructure improvement and playground installation.
- Close ups: We are prepared on short notice to secure a properties that may require lock changing, door and window
boarding over, attaching tarps, eradications, etc.
- Streets and Infrastructure: We have multi-project experience with developments that include street and underground utility
construction. We can suggest and manage street repair, overlay, seal coating, speed bump installation, pooling, drywells,
water lines and more.
- Signage: We are prepared to post speed limit, "no trespassing" and other signs. This service is offer on a time and materials
- Facility Improvement and Expansion: Our experience and services includes playground installation, tennis court renovation
- Maintenance: We offer landscape maintenance, pool and spa service, SNOW REMOVAL, street sweeping, janitorial and incidental services such
as small area painting, sign replacement, etc.
We offer efficient practical solutions for the needs of homeowner associations, investors, lenders and sellers.